top of page
Sat, Jun 24|
2023 WABA Parade
Event Times: • 8a-9a Parade Line up on Old Village Rd (use Beacon Hill Rd to access) • 9a Parade begins traveling west on West Broad St. ending at Prairie Norton Middle School • 10a Celebration continues at Prairie Township Fire Department’s Fish Fry (123 Inah)
Time & Location
Jun 24, 9:00 AM
Westland Area, Beacon Hill Rd, Columbus, OH 43228, USA
About the Event
- $100 – Political
- $50 – Business
- $10 – Non-Profit
- No Charge – Youth Groups, Athletic Teams, or Family Entries
Download 2023 WABA Parade Application
Download 2023 WABA Parade Flyer
General Parade Rules
- NOTHING can be thrown from a vehicle, float, or participant to spectators. Literature, coupons, candy etc. MUST be handed out along the parade route by persons walking curbside. Walkers should always maintain pace with their parade entry.
- NO WATER GUNS/WATER TOYS ALLOWED.
- Animal entries (e.g. horses, dogs, etc.) must have cleanup provisions. No entry will be permitted without these provisions.
- Any parade entry experiencing difficulty is to exit the parade route. If repairs are made, re-entry is allowed.
- All entries should avoid unnecessary stops unless directed to do so or the parade stops.
- No person is to enter or exit a vehicle in the parade procession.
- All entries must subscribe to the spirit of the parade (a family friendly, positive, community unifying event). Antique/classic vehicles, decorated vehicles, parade theme vehicles, walking units and/or floats will be permitted. Entries not subscribing to the spirit of the parade will not be allowed in the procession.
- All participants agree to take direction from parade officials at the designated staging areas, along the parade route, and at the end of the parade. Rules are in place for the safety of those involved in the parade and parade spectators. Parade officials will be located along the parade route to ensure that rules are followed. The parade committee reserves the right to exclude any entry from the parade for a violation of parade rules.
PARADE ENTRY - POLITICAL/GOV
PARADE ENTRY - BUSINESS
PARADE ENTRY - NON-PROFIT
PARADE ENTRY - YOUTH GROUP
PARADE ENTRY - SCHOOL/SPORTS
PARADE ENTRY - FAMILY
bottom of page